McAfee is one of the highly used antivirus software used by the users for protecting their device from being attacked by online threats like virus attacks, spyware, malware, and other such attacks. The company has designed several McAfee activate software like McAfee total protection, McAfee Web Advisor, McAfee Mobile Security for iOS & Android, McAfee Safe Connect, and many more. All these activate software having advanced features including real-time scanning, scheduled scanning, the detector for virus & spyware, and many more to protect the device more effectively. For getting any of the McAfee Activate products just access the official website of McAfee i.e. mcafee.com/activate.
All the entire McAfee Activate also consists of a special feature i.e. Endpoint Encryption also known as EPO. This feature keeps the users’ files and folders safe and secure from being attacked by undesirable users by encrypting the data. Now, the main concern that mostly strikes the users’ min is how to decrypt the McAfee Endpoint Encryption i.e. EPO for accessing the files and folders of them. So, some commonly used methods have been detailed in the article given below in order to enlighten the users’ path in resolving this concern.
Steps to bypass or decrypt the McAfee endpoint Encryption EPO:
Method 1: Through accessing the official website of McAfee Endpoint Encryption i.e. EPO. For this, do the following:
- First of all, access the official website of EPO, followed by moving onto the ‘System Tree’ through the main page.
- Through the left pane, click the users’ desirable OU, followed by clicking the ‘Assigned Policies’ to decrypt the McAfee Activate EPO.
- Here, select the entire files or folders shown within the product pop-up, followed by moving onto the ‘Actions’ sections.
- After this, click the ‘Edit Assignment’ option and thus, a new window will appear onto the screen. In this, just set the policy of the assignment as ‘Break inheritance and assign the policy settings below’.
- At last, click the ‘Save’ button to save the changes made. Restart the device.
Method 2: Follow the steps as shown below, to decrypt the files and folder being encrypted through McAfee Activate EPO:
- First and foremost, execute the mcafee activate application onto the device.
- Move to the System trees option through the settings section.
- Now, follow the path as shown below:
- Open System Information >> Actions >> Agent >> Modify Policies on a single System
- Here, select the “Selected drive Encryption as Product” option, followed by moving onto the ‘Edit Product Settings’.
- Within the ‘Edit Product Settings’ section, move to the ‘Tab Encryption’.
- Finally, toggle the button in front of ‘Set to none’. Thus, all the encrypted files and folders will be decrypted, successfully.
Hope, this article is helpful in resolving the concern of its users regarding ‘how to bypass the McAfee Endpoint Encryption login’. The methods detailed in this article are very simple to follow. But of the users are facing any issue while following these steps then, they are recommended to access the official website of McAfee Activate i.e. www.mcafee.com