It is always suggested that protecting your device and data with comprehensive security software like McAfee is beneficial. To get the security software you need to visit the official McAfee website that goes by www.mcafee.com and access the security product and subscriptions by logging in to the McAfee account. However, sometimes you cannot log in to your McAfee account and you see and unexpected error has occurred on-screen.
The login process has experience and unexpected server access error and this is making you frustrated. Don’t worry we have a solution to fix this error in no time. Here in this article, you will get easy to follow solution to deal with the error. So, without any delay let us start the topic and eradicate this issue or error.
What the login error issue is all about?
The moment you try to download and install the McAfee security subscription for your Windows operating system, the installer shows you the message on the screen saying “An unexpected error has occurred. The Login process has experienced an unexpected server access error. Please try again”.
The main cause behind this specific error to occur is the wrong “Country and Language” selected during the process to download and install the security software.
What can be done to resolve McAfee login error?
In this section, you will find out the solution to fix McAfee login error, just follow the steps given below carefully:
- Just exist the install wizard window.
- Go to the mcafee.com/activate and log in to your McAfee account.
- Ensure all the details you have put to download the McAfee software.
- Go to the “Country and language” option and change the details to correct options to be selected from the drop-down list.
- Once you have entered the correct credentials just try to install the McAfee product again.
What to do if the McAfee login error still persists on-screen?
If the error still comes on screen, then follow the instructions to run the Pre-install tool as given below:
- First of all, you have to download the “Pre-install” file from mcafee.com/activate and save the file on your desktop.
- Now, double-tap on the “Pre-Install_Tool.exe” file and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Go through the warning on screen and tap on the “Ok” option to agree on the changes made.
- Once the “Preinstall” tool gets downloaded just tap on the “OK” button.
- Tap on the “Close” button and restart the computer and when your computer restarts just try to install McAfee product.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to deal with the unexpected McAfee login error. However, if you still have issues with the steps or you are stuck in between the steps we have just discussed then visit mcafee.com/activate and get appropriate solutions to resolve your queries in no time. Always remember, on the website you will get the articles related to the topic along with Customer support assistance.