Before starting our discussion on how to enable McAfee security software on our devices, we should first know what is McAfee Multi Access. The software is a product from McAfee that can secure up to five devices from virus and malware attacks. The product is usually included in the subscription of internet service providing brands such as Spectrum at no additional cost.
Along with safeguarding your devices, it makes sure that you are surfing the web securely. It can be easily deployed on devices including Mac, PC, tablets, and smartphones. On top of that, it’s high-end protection features let you shop, socialize, and complete the online transactions without any hassle.
Features of McAfee Multi Access
In McAfee Multi Access review, you will find out that users love it because of the following features:
- Multi device protection- as already mentioned, the product covers up to 5 devices. There is a simple dashboard in it that allows users to manage these devices on the go.
- Provides mobile security- in case you lose your mobile device, or somebody steals it, then you may easily locate it. It also helps in protecting your identity while you are surfing the web on a mobile device.
- Provides identity protection- in case a user tries to access a risky or malicious website, he is warned about it so that it does not give way to loss of identity.
- Updated protection- as the new threats keep emerging every now and then, that is why this product also gets updated from time to time so as to fight these new threats.
- Includes McAfee TrueKey-with it, you can store your usernames and passwords in a single spot.
System requirements to enable McAfee Multi Access
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Google Android devices should be of version 4.0 or higher
- Apple iOS 8 or later
(Note: Windows Enterprise is not supported)
Supported web browsers:
- Internet Explorer version 9.0 or later.
- Google Chrome
- High-speed internet connection is a must
How to use McAfee Multi Access that came with Spectrum?
When you subscribe to Spectrum Internet Services, you are provided with free McAfee Multi Access so that you can surf the web securely. To enable it, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the activation link that came with your subscription package. You can also check it in the email from Spectrum.
- After this, select the option ‘Protect your device now’.
- When the McAfee download page opens, select ‘Download’ present under the desired McAfee product.
- Make a note of the serial number shown to you.
- Read the license agreement, agree to it, and select ‘Download’ again.
- Enter the serial number from the previous step.
- Select ‘Finish’ when you are done.
Now, you are safe from spams, scams, and threats. For further information visit the official website mcafee.com/activate or contact Spectrum.
See Here: McAfee Multi Access Internet Protection