Nowadays, it has become very crucial to protect your data and devices from viruses, malware, trojan, and other cyber attacks. For this, you need a comprehensive antivirus security software to block such attacks. Mcafee antivirus is a globally used antivirus solution that provides ultimate security to build a defensive fortress and protect your data and device. All you need is to equip your devices with McAfee antivirus and keep all the vulnerable attack s away from your devices.
In order to download the McAfee software, you need to visit mcafee.com/activate to process the download, install or reinstall the McAfee security product. In this article, you will get to learn the basics to download and reinstall the McAfee with the help of the activation key. Yes, you need an activation key that will be provided to you when you purchase the software from the official website.
What are the steps to download McAfee on Windows 10?
Here are some of the basic steps to download McAfee on Windows 10 operating system:
- Visit the official McAfee website that is mcafee.com/activate.
- Enter the credentials to log in to your McAfee account.
- Once you are accessing your McAfee account, go to the “Products and subscription” section.
- Choose the McAfee security product and then tap on the “Download” button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and then wait for the “Download” process to complete.
Point to remember: If you are new to use the McAfee software, it is recommended to download the free or trial version that is available on the website and can be freely available for 30 days.
Read Also: McAfee Download If already have an account
What are the steps to reinstall McAfee software on Windows 10?
If you have for instance deleted the installed version and you wish to reinstall it again on your device then follow the steps given below:
- Download the McAfee product from the McAfee website.
- Once the product is downloaded on Windows 10 operating device just go to the “Downloads” section.
- In the “Downloads” section double-tab on the McAfee downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to install the file and enter the product key when prompted.
- Go through the terms and conditions and tap on “I agree” to complete the McAfee installation process.
Point to remember: If you are reinstalling the McAfee software on your computer then make sure you have deleted and removed all the existing files and that are linked with the previously downloaded McAfee security software file.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has shown you a pathway to download and reinstall the McAfee software on the Windows 10 operating system. If you still have queries related to the topic then we recommend you visit the official McAfee support page and get assistance from the professional and the experts to resolve your queries and issues.