McAfee Mobile Security offers comprehensive mobile protection to both Android and iOS users. The product has various features including Device Protection Technology which proactively block malware. Other than this, it also comes equipped with features such as privacy, Wi-Fi protection, web protection, and so on. This ultimate McAfee mobile security pin software can be easily downloaded via mcafee.com/activate
Despite having so many features, it may become a cause of trouble to you. The real problem comes in when you cannot open your device with the PIN you have set. Or, you might have forgotten the McAfee Mobile Security (MMS) six-digit PIN. In such a scenario, you need to recover the PIN as soon as possible. Do not worry about recovering PIN because it can be done quite easily. There are basically two ways to do so; your device, or via the MMS website that goes by the URL, McAfeeMobileSecurity.com
Methods to recover McAfee Mobile Security PIN
Since there are several methods to do so, you can use one of these options to recover your PIN without much hassle:
Method 1- from your device
- When you try to unlock your phone, you see the MMS lock screen.
- Here, you need to tap on the Forgot PIN option.
- Further, you need to select one of the options:
- “Send me the email with PIN”- if you choose this option, you have to open your registered email address. Further, in order to reset your PIN, click the link in the email and follow some easy prompts.
- “Answer the Security Question on your device”– if you select this option, you have to provide an answer to the security question that you have set at the time of account creation.
- “Send PIN to my buddies”- when you choose this option, the recovery PIN will be sent on the phone number of your friend whose number you have set during account sign up.
Method 2-PIN recovery using mobile number
- First of all, you need to go to McAfeeMobileSecurity.com. from a web browser.
- After this, click on the option of reading as Find Device.
- Here, you need to select your Mobile number.
- Further, you need to tap on the“Forgot your PIN?” option.
- Next, enter your mobile number along with the verification code you see on your device’s screen.
- The users whose device is locked can select“My device is locked”.
- In this step, click on “Send me the link” option.
- Now, go to your registered email address and you will find the PIN here.
- With this PIN, you can easily unlock your smartphone.
Method 3- McAfee account you created at mcafee.com/activate
- Begin by navigating to www.mcafee.com and then go to the next step.
- After this, click on the Find Device option.
- Here, you are required to select the option reading as “Email Address”.
- Further, you need to provide the details including your registered email address and its password.
- After this, tap on the “Log In” option and then click Settings.
- Further, click on the Change PIN option.
- Now, follow some on-screen instructions to complete the process.
A user can also avert the McAfee Mobile Security PIN by unlocking it remotely. For this, you need to go to the Mobile Security website and click Unlock to send an unlock command to your device. After this, you just need to tap on that command, follow some prompts and you are done.