To provide continuous protection to your device, you need to renew the current McAfee subscription on it. Hence, you may use this article to learn more about this process. So, the first thing you need to begin is to have a McAfee product key for subscription renewal. Have already renewed your subscription and still seeing subscription expiry pop-ups, then also you may use this article.
Before that, it is important to know that all the subscriptions-based products of McAfee are subject to auto-renewal. They are enrolled in this program when the first time they purchase the software. The details about this are shared with the user on the End User License Agreement. The credit card that is linked to your McAfee account is one month prior to the end of the subscription period. If the auto-renewal is turned off, you will receive a message asking you to renew your subscription.
Walkthrough to renew McAfee subscription
Using the mcafee 25 digit activation code, you may easily renew your McAfee subscription for which the steps are as follows:
- To initiate the process, go to mcafee.com/activate or visit mcafee.com/activate.
- Now, you need to hover your mouse over ‘My Account’.
- After this, click on the ‘Sign In’ option from the list.
- Now, enter the login details such as username and password.
- Hit the ‘Login’ button after entering the login details.
- Again, take your mouse over ‘My Account’.
- Then, select ‘Subscriptions’.
- After this, click on the ‘Renew’ button for the desired service.
- Next, you need to follow some easy prompts for the renewal.
- When asked, you will have to enter the billing information in the given space.
Important: in case there is no special deal offered to you, you will be charged at the current price.
Your product is not renewed until you see the confirmation message or email of renewal.
See Also: Fix McAfee subscription expiry error after renewal
Verify if your subscription has renewed or not
To verify if you have successfully renewed your McAfee subscription or not, follow the steps given below:
- From your web browser, visit the home page of McAfee.
- After this, move your cursor on the My Account option.
- From here, select ‘Subscriptions’.
- You will see the complete details about the subscribed products.
- Again, take your mouse over My Account.
- After this, select ‘Profile’ and see the expiry date of the product.
If you wish to keep a record of this renewal, you may take the print out of this confirmation page. If you do not wish to take out the print of this confirmation, then also it is not a problem. You may go through the details of subscription expiry or renewal by visiting the ‘Subscriptions’ page.